Hundreds of ultra-Orthodox Jews are estimated to have died in Brooklyn. Here’s how the pandemic is changing their longstanding rituals.
Zoom Shivas and Prayer Hotlines: Ultra-Orthodox Jewish Traditions Upended by Coronavirus
More from LATESTMore posts in LATEST »
- As Military Tensions Rise on Ukraine Border, Putin Addresses the Russian Nation: Live Updates
- Visiting a Garden Center This Spring? Be Strategic.
- Opinion | I Met a Taliban Leader and Lost Hope for My Country
- Antibody rates among Black and Hispanic New Yorkers are double those of others, new estimates show.
- House Hunting in France: A Medieval Estate Near Provence for $3 Million