For products as diverse as lumber and microchips, price increases are filtering through the economy.
Widespread Commodity Shortages Raise Inflation Fears
More from BUSINESSMore posts in BUSINESS »
- Big Tech Firms Seek Federal Funding for Chip Manufacturing: Live Updates
- L Brands Plans to Spin Off Victoria’s Secret
- Semiconductor makers and users form a group to push for chip funding.
- The Lure of H Mart, Where the Shelves Can Seem as Wide as Asia
- F.B.I. Asking Questions After a Pension Fund Aimed High and Fell Short
More from LATESTMore posts in LATEST »