Despite an emerging link between air pollution and Covid-19 death rates, the Trump administration will decline to tighten standards on soot emissions.
Trump Declines to Tighten Clean Air Rule, Disregarding Coronavirus Link
More from ENERGY & ENVIRONMENTMore posts in ENERGY & ENVIRONMENT »
- Toyota to Pay a Record Fine for a Decade of Clean Air Act Violations
- Capitol Rioters Walked Away. Climate Protesters Saw a Double Standard.
- A Plan Made to Shield Big Tobacco From Facts Is Now E.P.A. Policy
- Home Solar Is Growing, but Big Installers Are Still Losing Money
- How Trump Tried, but Largely Failed, to Derail America’s Top Climate Report
More from LATESTMore posts in LATEST »