In a showdown with New York State, the National Rifle Association is trying an unusual strategy. Legal experts doubt it will work.
The N.R.A. Wants to ‘Dump’ Its Regulators via Bankruptcy. Will It Succeed?
More from BUSINESSMore posts in BUSINESS »
- Disney plans to close a significant portion of its stores this year.
- Amazon Quietly Tweaks Logo Some Say Resembled Hitler’s Mustache
- Reese’s New Peanut Butter Cup Is (Almost) All Peanut Butter
- Why Investors Are Now Troubled by Signs of Surging Growth
- Alamo Drafthouse files for Chapter 11 bankruptcy protection.
More from LATESTMore posts in LATEST »