Gabriel Jiménez hated the Venezuelan strongman Nicolás Maduro. But he loved cryptocurrency. When he built the regime a digital coin, he nearly paid with his life.
The Coder and the Dictator
More from AMERICAMore posts in AMERICA »
- While You Weren’t Looking: Revised Airline Policies May Make Flying Better
- Vancouver Couple Fined After Flying to Remote Town for Vaccination
- Colombians Ask: Who Would Dare Patent Panela?
- Mexicans Worry That Even Getting Covid Won’t Make Their Leader Take It Seriously
- For Nicaragua’s Lobstermen, Deadly Dives Are All Too Common
More from LATESTMore posts in LATEST »