Sgt. Jonathan Mattingly, one of the officers involved in the fatal shooting of Breonna Taylor, has a book deal with a small press, but its distributor, Simon & Schuster, in an unusual move, said it won’t ship it.
Saying No to Distributing a Controversial Title, a Publisher Attempts a Tightrope Act
More from BUSINESSMore posts in BUSINESS »
- McDonald’s will raise wages at some restaurants to attract new workers.
- Elon Musk Makes a Hard Swerve on Bitcoin
- Jobless Claims May Help Reveal State of the Labor Market: Live Updates
- Crackdown on Emissions ‘Defeat Devices’ Has Amateur Racers Up in Arms
- As Trillions Flow Out the Door, Stimulus Oversight Faces Challenges
More from LATESTMore posts in LATEST »