Older male chimps follow a pattern that researchers also see in humans, preferring to have positive relationships with a few good friends.
No Grumpy Old Men in the World of Chimps
More from HEALTHMore posts in HEALTH »
- ‘We Were at Base Camp’: Why the U.K. Approved a Vaccine First
- Can These Period Underwear Crusaders Convert You?
- 11 Minutes of Exercise a Day May Help Counter the Effects of Sitting
- Rapid Testing for Children Barrels Ahead, Despite a Lack of Data
- Worried About Erectile Dysfunction? A Mediterranean-Style Diet May Help
More from LATESTMore posts in LATEST »
- Your Thursday Briefing
- Iran Moves to Increase Uranium Enrichment and Bar Nuclear Inspectors
- Faye Driscoll Awarded New York Live Arts Residency
- Moderna Plans to Begin Testing Its Coronavirus Vaccine in Children
- Stacey Abrams has written 8 romance novels. Now her fellow authors are raising money for Georgia Democrats.Stacey Abrams has written 8 romance novels. Now her fellow authors are raising money for Georgia Democrats.