Looking to Tackle Prescription Overload
Older adults often take more medications than they need, or than is safe. Increasingly, geriatric experts and their patients are exploring the benefits of “deprescribing.”
More from HEALTHMore posts in HEALTH »
- Is Biden Declaring ‘Independence From the Virus’ Too Soon?
- Johnson & Johnson Vaccine Protects Against Delta Variant, Company Reports
- The Delta variant is not driving a hospitalization surge in England, health data shows.
- Frontline Health Care Workers Aren’t Feeling the ‘Summer of Joy’
- Behind Biden’s Pledge to Share 80 Million Vaccine Doses: Lots of Bureaucratic Hurdles
More from LATESTMore posts in LATEST »