Juventus Player Tests Positive for Coronavirus
The Italian team said Daniele Rugani’s diagnosis would mean a 14-day quarantine for him and his teammates, and could lead to transformative changes in the European soccer schedule.
More from EUROPEMore posts in EUROPE »
- ‘The World Is Watching’: Britain Gambles on Reopening Despite the Delta Variant
- Sotheby’s and Christie’s Reimagined Auctions Pay Off
- Member of Greece’s Neo-Nazi Golden Dawn Arrested After 9 Months on the Run
- For This Spanish Provocateur, Each Performance is About Survival
- With the Delta variant spreading, Portugal brings back curfews.
More from LATESTMore posts in LATEST »