New lockdown measures disproportionately affect the most economically vulnerable people in the capital region.
In Madrid, Covid Resurgence Divides Rich and Poor
More from EUROPEMore posts in EUROPE »
- Women Converge on Warsaw, Largest Protests in Poland in Decades
- Overlooked No More: Rosa May Billinghurst, Militant Suffragist
- Après les attaques terroristes, les musulmans s’interrogent sur leur place en France
- In Pandemic U.K., Brexit Is an Afterthought, as Is Trump
- In Avignon, Snatching Theater From the Jaws of New Lockdowns
More from LATESTMore posts in LATEST »
- Time Running Short, Trump and Biden Return to Northern Battlegrounds
- ‘Goodfellas,’ the Sequel? 4 Arrested in $6 Million Heist at J.F.K. Airport
- Opinion | What Keeps Facebook’s Election Security Chief Up at Night?
- Do Dunkin’ and Arby’s Go Together? Private Equity Group Bets $11 Billion They Do
- Opinion | How to Take On the Tech Barons