How New Jersey’s First Coronavirus Patient Survived
James Cai’s case was completely new to his doctors. When he grew severely ill, he tapped a network of Chinese and Chinese-American medical colleagues who helped save his life.
More from HEALTHMore posts in HEALTH »
- Is Biden Declaring ‘Independence From the Virus’ Too Soon?
- Johnson & Johnson Vaccine Protects Against Delta Variant, Company Reports
- The Delta variant is not driving a hospitalization surge in England, health data shows.
- Frontline Health Care Workers Aren’t Feeling the ‘Summer of Joy’
- Behind Biden’s Pledge to Share 80 Million Vaccine Doses: Lots of Bureaucratic Hurdles
More from LATESTMore posts in LATEST »