James Cai’s case was completely new to his doctors. When he grew severely ill, he tapped a network of Chinese and Chinese-American medical colleagues who helped save his life.
How New Jersey’s First Coronavirus Patient Survived
More from HEALTHMore posts in HEALTH »
More from LATESTMore posts in LATEST »
- Biden Defends Unemployment Benefits, Provided Workers Accept Job Offers
- Most of Stringer’s Supporters Have Fled. Not the Teachers’ Union.
- F.D.A. Authorizes Pfizer-BioNTech Vaccine for Children 12 to 15
- Mets Sending Jacob deGrom to Injured List After a ‘Clean’ M.R.I.
- How the Colonial Pipeline Became a Vital Artery for Fuel