Even with violence escalating in the country, President Biden is bringing American troops home after nearly 20 years of war.
How America’s War in Afghanistan Is Coming to an End
More from LATESTMore posts in LATEST »
- Andrew Brown’s Family Is Shown More Video of His Killing by Deputies
- Metropolitan Opera Reaches Deal With Union Representing Chorus
- Why Haven’t You Scheduled Your Covid Vaccine?
- Liz Cheney delivers defiant speech on House floor ahead of vote to oust her from G.O.P. leadership.
- Enfrentamientos en la mezquita de Al-Aqsa: esto es lo que pasa
More from WORLDMore posts in WORLD »
- Violence in Israel Challenges Biden’s ‘Stand Back’ Approach
- Covid Desperation Is Spreading Across India
- State and city universities in N.Y. will require vaccinations once the shots have full approval.
- A Glass Bridge. Gale-Force Winds. A Moment of Terror High in the Air.
- U.S. Defends Detention of Afghan at Guantánamo Despite Pullout