On the Dutch island of Bonaire, foreign buyers are lured by good health care, an arid climate and an economy built on the U.S. dollar.
House Hunting on Bonaire: Perched Above the Caribbean for $1.5 Million
More from LATESTMore posts in LATEST »
- Four Women Who Will Handle the Media in the Biden White House
- Coronavirus Briefing: What Happened Today
- Biden’s New Top Economist Has a Longtime Focus on Workers
- It’s Holiday Party Season at the White House. Masks Are Encouraged, but Not Required.
- Biden and His Economic Team Urge Quick Action on Stimulus as Risks Mount
More from TRAVELMore posts in TRAVEL »