Outraged customers of Eyeglassesdepot.com sound like the victims of a man who’s already spent years in prison for terrorizing consumers.
Has Online Retail’s Biggest Bully Returned?
More from ENTERTAINMENTMore posts in ENTERTAINMENT »
More from LATESTMore posts in LATEST »
- Washington Post Names A.P. Editor, Sally Buzbee, as Its Top Editor
- Haifaa Al-Mansour Rocks Out to Punk and Cooks With TikTok
- Chandro Tomar, Who Shot Her Way Through a Glass Ceiling, Dies
- Il Divo Tenor’s Ex-Wife Sues Him, Citing Sexual and Physical Abuse
- A Glass Bridge. Gale-Force Winds. A Moment of Terror High in the Air.