As a year of disruption closes, those with scrapped travel plans grapple with a sense of loss about places not seen, experiences not had, people not hugged and time that’s impossible to get back.
Grieving for the Trips Not Taken
More from LATESTMore posts in LATEST »
- Tom Brady Is Back in the Super Bowl, Because of Course He Is
- Sarah Huckabee Sanders to Run for Arkansas Governor
- Portugal’s President Wins Re-election, but Far Right Gains
- Mexico’s president is the latest world leader to become infected with the coronavirus.
- It’s 30 Degrees. Shall We Have Brunch Outdoors?
More from TRAVELMore posts in TRAVEL »