N.F.L. fans in the Northeast, lusty booers in normal times, have had to watch their teams’ dim performances from afar, without recourse. “I have no way to release my venom,” one Jets fan said.
Football’s Boo Birds Are All Cooped Up
More from LATESTMore posts in LATEST »
More from SPORTSMore posts in SPORTS »
- Add Parkour to the Olympics? Purists Say ‘Nah’
- Are You Ready for Some (Wednesday) Football?
- This Los Angeles Team Wants to Diversify Cycling. They’re Starting With Its Podiums.
- Amid Workplace Complaints, New York Road Runners Parts Ways With Its C.E.O.
- Brady Puts Up a Fight, but It’s Mahomes and the Chiefs’ Day