Passengers looking to fly to and from regional airports are feeling the brunt of airline cuts even more than those in bigger hubs, with many cancelations and circuitous routes.
Flying Via a Smaller Airport? It May Take a While
More from LATESTMore posts in LATEST »
- ‘The Copenhagen Trilogy,’ a Sublime Set of Memoirs About Growing Up, Writing and Addiction
- The Financial Minefield Awaiting an Ex-President Trump
- What You Can Do to Avoid the New Coronavirus Variant Right Now
- Navalny, From Jail, Issues Report Describing an Opulent Putin ‘Palace’
- The virus death toll in the U.S. has passed 400,000.
More from TRAVELMore posts in TRAVEL »
- Why Medical Tourism Is Drawing Patients, Even in a Pandemic
- Finding a Foothold for Nordic Skiing in Rural Alaska
- Disneyland as a Vaccination Site? Airports as Test Centers? The Travel Industry Pitches In
- The T List: Five Things We Recommend This Week
- House Hunting in Estonia: A 19th-Century Manor With Modern Style