With no live crowd noise as a buffer at M.L.B. games, on-field sounds are easy to hear on broadcasts — and it’s not all rated PG.
Fair Balls and Foul Language
More from LATESTMore posts in LATEST »
- N.Y.C. Threatens Orthodox Jewish Areas on Virus, but Trump’s Impact Is Seen
- Two Charged in Coronavirus Outbreak at Veterans’ Home That Left 76 Dead
- Swiss to Vote on Paternity Leave: Nice to Have or Essential?
- Sam McBratney Dies at 77; Wrote ‘Guess How Much I Love You’
- A Hopeful Forecast: More Accurate Long-Term Weather Predictions
More from SPORTSMore posts in SPORTS »
- The Connecticut Sun Are Fueled by Feeling Disrespected
- Washington N.F.L. Team’s Drama Fueled by Owners’ Fight Over Payout
- Pac-12 Will Play Football in 2020, Joining Other Top Leagues During the Pandemic
- M.L.B.’s Unusual Postseason: 16 Teams, Neutral Sites and No Days Off
- N.F.L. Week 3 Predictions: Our Picks Against the Spread