In a show of unity, leaders around the Continent pledged billions of euros to prevent the coronavirus from causing a deep recession.
European Leaders Act in Concert to Protect Economies
More from BUSINESSMore posts in BUSINESS »
- The Justice Department sues to block a major insurance brokers’ merger.
- New York Is Getting $22 Billion in Federal Aid. How Should It Be Spent?
- New Yorker Union Reaches Deal With Condé Nast After Threatening to Strike
- The Education Department cancels $500 million in debt for defrauded ITT students.
- Vaccine Maker Earned Record Profits but Delivered Disappointment in Return
More from LATESTMore posts in LATEST »