Among the lessons from Orlando’s return: Lines are shorter, masks must be worn and there’s no hugging the characters.
Disneyland is Reopening. Here’s What You Need to Know.
More from LATESTMore posts in LATEST »
- A Rare Tiffany Building Owned by a Nonprofit May Be Sold
- Live Updates: Democrats Press to Expand Voting Rights at Federal Level
- ‘The Plot,’ by Jean Hanff Korelitz: An Excerpt
- In a Firm Voice, Queen Elizabeth Opens Her 67th Parliament
- Big Tech Firms Seek Federal Funding for Chip Manufacturing: Live Updates
More from TRAVELMore posts in TRAVEL »
- Heading Home for the Vaccine: One Expat’s Trans-Atlantic Journey
- Cases of unruly airline passengers are soaring, and so are federal fines.
- Cases of Unruly Airline Passengers Are Soaring, and So Are Federal Fines
- So Your Car Has Been Recalled. Now What?
- Cruise Line Threatens to Skip Florida Ports Over Proof-of-Vaccination Ban