Coronavirus Live Updates: States Clamp Down After White House’s Dire Warning
Amid fears of “the mother of all financial crises,” Washington considers an infrastructure program to create jobs. The action comes after White House science advisers released models predicting 100,000 to 240,000 virus deaths.
More from LATESTMore posts in LATEST »
More from WORLDMore posts in WORLD »
- With new cases in the U.S. holding steady, Americans return to their July 4 rituals.
- Vatican Indicts Cardinal and 9 Others on Money Laundering and Fraud Charges
- The Relics of America’s War in Afghanistan
- Africa’s Last Absolute Monarchy Convulsed by Mass Protests
- ‘The World Is Watching’: Britain Gambles on Reopening Despite the Delta Variant