Congo Was Close to Defeating Ebola. Then One More Case Emerged.
The fight to stop a deadly outbreak of Ebola in the Democratic Republic of Congo has lasted nearly two years. The lessons learned could now apply to combating the coronavirus.
More from AFRICAMore posts in AFRICA »
- Suicide Explosion Kills 10, Injures Dozens in Somalia
- ‘I Didn’t Expect to Make It Back Alive’: An Interview With Tigray’s Leader
- Journalist’s Monthslong Hunger Strike Points to Perils of Reporting in Morocco
- After Sudden Defeat, Captured Ethiopian Soldiers Are Marched to Prison
- No Charges for Honolulu Police Officers Who Fatally Shot South African Man
More from LATESTMore posts in LATEST »