The fight to stop a deadly outbreak of Ebola in the Democratic Republic of Congo has lasted nearly two years. The lessons learned could now apply to combating the coronavirus.
Congo Was Close to Defeating Ebola. Then One More Case Emerged.
More from AFRICAMore posts in AFRICA »
More from LATESTMore posts in LATEST »
- Lankford Apologizes to Black Voters for Backing Trump’s Election Deceit
- Atlanta Prosecutor Appears to Move Closer to Trump Inquiry
- Pelosi Holds Back Impeachment Article as House Builds Case
- New Warnings of Violence as Security Tightens for Inauguration
- Globalfest Moves Online, Showcasing World Music Without Boundaries