The fight to stop a deadly outbreak of Ebola in the Democratic Republic of Congo has lasted nearly two years. The lessons learned could now apply to combating the coronavirus.
Congo Was Close to Defeating Ebola. Then One More Case Emerged.
More from AFRICAMore posts in AFRICA »
- This Basketball-Loving Poet Resists Categorization
- Le Héros d’‘Hotel Rwanda’ Pris au Piège de L’Homme Fort du Pays
- A Nigerian State Plans to Castrate Convicted Child Rapists
- Afghan Migrants Charged With Arson in Fires that Destroyed Lesbos Camp
- U.S. Military Seeks Authority to Expand Counterterrorism Drone War to Kenya
More from LATESTMore posts in LATEST »