Only a small minority of people panic under threat, research shows. Far more don’t take the threat seriously enough.
Complacency, Not Panic, Is the Real Danger
More from LATESTMore posts in LATEST »
More from WORLDMore posts in WORLD »
- W.H.O. approves China’s Sinopharm vaccine for emergency use.
- Evictions in Jerusalem Become Focus of Israeli-Palestinian Conflict
- Ontario’s Premier Wants a Tighter Border. A U.S. Senator Eyes Reopening It.
- Pamela Kraft, 77, Dies; Arts Magnet and Champion of Indigenous Rights
- ‘It’s not quite like riding a bike’: Pilots prepare to fly again.