A former newspaper columnist, he climbed the ladder at one big firm, founded his own, then rose again through mergers to the top of a global agency.
Carl Spielvogel, a Longtime Power in Advertising, Dies at 92
More from BUSINESSMore posts in BUSINESS »
- Do Restrictions on H-1B Visas Create American Jobs?
- 7 Steps to Take Now to Catch Up on Retirement Savings
- India and Its Vaccine Maker Stumble Over Their Pandemic Promises
- Biden and Republicans Spar Over Unemployment as Job Gains Disappoint
- Washingtonian staff protests C.E.O.’s article on remote work by refusing to publish.
More from LATESTMore posts in LATEST »