Apartments facing the Mediterranean are in high demand among expatriates and well-heeled locals.
A ‘Golden Kilometer’ Rises Along Tel Aviv’s Waterfront
More from LATESTMore posts in LATEST »
More from MIDDLE EASTMore posts in MIDDLE EAST »
- Evictions in Jerusalem Become Focus of Israeli-Palestinian Conflict
- Nuclear Talks With Iran Could Reach Agreement Within Weeks, U.S. Says
- Pfizer-BioNTech Vaccine is Highly Effective Against Variants, Studies Find
- Who Is Yair Lapid, Israel’s Would-Be Prime Minister?
- Israeli President Taps the Opposition Leader Lapid to Form Government