With “Minari,” Lee Isaac Chung tells a semi-autobiographical tale of growing up Korean-American in the heartland.
A Director Returns to the Home He Longed to Leave
More from ASIA PACIFICMore posts in ASIA PACIFIC »
- Afghan Women Fear the Worst, Whether War or Peace Lies Ahead
- How the Tiny Kingdom of Bhutan Out-Vaccinated Most of the World
- Despite Tensions, U.S. and China Agree to Work Together on Climate Change
- These Countries Did Well With Covid. So Why Are They Slow on Vaccines?
- Taiwan Charges Man With Causing Deadliest Rail Accident in Decades
More from LATESTMore posts in LATEST »