The original plan was a drive through the Rust Belt. It turns out that New York City without tourists is a lot like Indianapolis or Toledo. Maybe even better.
The Perfect Ending to Our Pandemic Honeymoon Road Trip
More from LATESTMore posts in LATEST »
More from TRAVELMore posts in TRAVEL »
- Why You Should Write Postcards, Even From Home
- The U.S. Lifted Its Advisory Against Traveling Abroad. What Does That Mean?
- Water, Sand and Plenty of Elbow Room on 8 Wild, Protected Coastlines
- Peanut Butter and Ranch Dressing: What Americans Abroad Miss From Home
- House Hunting in Iceland: A Lakeside Cabin for Under $800,000