Some therapists find that remote therapy is so convenient to their patients that they will continue with it.
Teletherapy, Popular in the Pandemic, May Outlast It
More from HEALTHMore posts in HEALTH »
- Young Adults Report Rising Levels of Anxiety and Depression in Pandemic
- The Coronavirus Isn’t the 1918 Flu. But Both Took Huge Tolls in N.Y.C.
- They’re Desperate to Reopen Their Gyms, No Matter What the Law Says
- He Was an Active Guy. Suddenly His Legs Ached After a Few Blocks.
- With Less Breastfeeding Support, Mothers Are Turning to Online Help
More from LATESTMore posts in LATEST »