The group, which is selling the cards online, is not a real government organization, federal officials said.
Mask Exemption Cards From the ‘Freedom to Breathe Agency’? They’re Fake
More from LATESTMore posts in LATEST »
- More than 60 missing after Beirut mega-blast: Live updates
- Shakib Al-Hasan Set To Resume Training In Bangladesh From September | Cricket News
- Namibia: Rhino poaching falls by more than 60 percent
- Puma Buys Bid Document For Team India Kit Sponsorship: Report | Cricket News
- As Lebanon Reels, Long-Awaited Hariri Assassination Verdicts Loom
More from TRAVELMore posts in TRAVEL »
- Why You Should Write Postcards, Even From Home
- The U.S. Lifted Its Advisory Against Traveling Abroad. What Does That Mean?
- Water, Sand and Plenty of Elbow Room on 8 Wild, Protected Coastlines
- Peanut Butter and Ranch Dressing: What Americans Abroad Miss From Home
- House Hunting in Iceland: A Lakeside Cabin for Under $800,000