The chiefs of Amazon, Apple, Google and Facebook faced withering questions from Democrats about anti-competitive practices and from Republicans about anti-conservative bias.
Lawmakers, United in Their Ire, Lash Out at Big Tech’s Leaders
More from LATESTMore posts in LATEST »
- Polish Cleric Retires in Face of Cover-Up Accusations. It’s Not Enough, Critics Say.
- Outdoor Medicine for the Play-Starved Soul
- Opinion | Hitting the Glass Ceiling, Suddenly, at Pinterest
- Opinion | Military Families Have Been Voting by Mail for Decades.
- Coronavirus Live Updates: C.D.C. Guidance Shows Three-Month Window of Safety After Recovery
More from SCI-TECHMore posts in SCI-TECH »