With a tiny market and a new residency-by-investment program, the British island is trying to make itself an alternative to pricier neighbors.
House Hunting on Anguilla: An Oceanfront Retreat for $985,000
More from LATESTMore posts in LATEST »
- In Champions League, a Coach With the Right Résumé Can Still Get It Wrong
- Shirley Ann Grau, Writer Whose Focus Was the South, Dies at 91
- Leading Belarus opposition candidate’s campaign manager detained
- How to Prepare for Your Return to the Office
- Protesters raid gov’t buildings as fury grows over Beirut blast
More from TRAVELMore posts in TRAVEL »
- Why You Should Write Postcards, Even From Home
- The U.S. Lifted Its Advisory Against Traveling Abroad. What Does That Mean?
- Water, Sand and Plenty of Elbow Room on 8 Wild, Protected Coastlines
- Peanut Butter and Ranch Dressing: What Americans Abroad Miss From Home
- House Hunting in Iceland: A Lakeside Cabin for Under $800,000