The shipping giant paid $205 million for the naming rights to FedEx Field under a sponsorship deal that began in 1999.
FedEx Joins Push for Washington Redskins to Be Renamed
More from LATESTMore posts in LATEST »
More from SPORTSMore posts in SPORTS »
- N.C.A.A. Doctors Say Football Is a Bad Idea. But They Aren’t Deciding.
- Democratic Senators Suggest Bill of Rights for College Athletes
- He Needed to Train. David Duchovny’s Pool Was Out There.
- James Harris, Towering Wrestler Known as Kamala, Dies at 70
- Lightning’s Five OT Win Tested Legs, Hearts and Stomachs