The bloc will allow visitors from 15 countries, but the United States, Brazil and Russia were among the notable absences from the safe list.
E.U. Formalizes Reopening, Barring Travelers From U.S.
More from LATESTMore posts in LATEST »
- More than 60 missing after Beirut mega-blast: Live updates
- Shakib Al-Hasan Set To Resume Training In Bangladesh From September | Cricket News
- Namibia: Rhino poaching falls by more than 60 percent
- Puma Buys Bid Document For Team India Kit Sponsorship: Report | Cricket News
- As Lebanon Reels, Long-Awaited Hariri Assassination Verdicts Loom
More from TRAVELMore posts in TRAVEL »
- Why You Should Write Postcards, Even From Home
- The U.S. Lifted Its Advisory Against Traveling Abroad. What Does That Mean?
- Water, Sand and Plenty of Elbow Room on 8 Wild, Protected Coastlines
- Peanut Butter and Ranch Dressing: What Americans Abroad Miss From Home
- House Hunting in Iceland: A Lakeside Cabin for Under $800,000