As workers return to the workplace, some will inevitably test positive. There’s a debate about who should be notified.
DealBook: There’s Covid in the Office. Who Should Know?
More from BUSINESSMore posts in BUSINESS »
- Trump Posts ‘60 Minutes’ Interview After Telling Lesley Stahl: ‘That’s No Way to Talk’
- Iowa Never Locked Down. Its Economy Is Struggling Anyway.
- Amazon workers threaten to shut down warehouses if employees don’t get a day off to vote.
- ‘It takes time.’ Pelosi says a stimulus deal is close, but it may wait until after election.
- Goldman Sachs Malaysia Arm Pleads Guilty in 1MDB Fraud
More from LATESTMore posts in LATEST »
- Late-Season Wildfires Rampage Through Colorado
- What Are the Rules for Trump and Biden’s Last Debate?
- F.T.C. Decision on Pursuing Facebook Antitrust Case Is Said to Be Near
- Presidential Debate Live Updates: Trump and Biden Will Face Off for the Final Time Tonight in NashvillePresidential Debate Live Updates: Trump and Biden Will Face Off for the Final Time Tonight in Nashville
- Another Failed Drug Test Is Linked to a Bob Baffert Horse