The country recorded its sixth single-day record in 10 days with almost 60,000 cases on Thursday. U.S. immigration officials have helped spread the virus, a Times investigation found.
Coronavirus Live Updates: Early Reopenings Drive U.S. Case Surge
More from LATESTMore posts in LATEST »
- Jimmy Fallon Thinks Trump Might Have a Problem With Women
- Beirut’s Shiites Like the Idea of Change, but Like Hezbollah More
- Opinion | Sorry, Europe, but You Really Can’t Enjoy Vacation This Summer
- I Exchanged Notes With Elena Ferrante. Sort of.
- The Müller Whisperer: How a Personal Touch Revived Bayern Munich
More from WORLDMore posts in WORLD »